[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Najbolji duel u epskoj literaturi???

Najbolji duel u epskoj literaturi???

Diskusija o postanku, istoriji i geografiji Srednje zemlje...

Moderatori: alcesta, Aradela, Fingon

Najbolji duel u epskoj literaturi???

Postod Mephistopheles u Pet Avg 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Fingolfin vs. Morgoth...After defeating the Orcs in the Dagor Aglareb, Fingolfin maintained the Siege of Angband for nearly 400 years. But the Siege was ended by Morgoth's sudden assaults in the Dagor Bragollach, and many peoples of Beleriand fled. When Fingolfin learned of this, and received false report that his allies had been routed on all fronts, he became filled with wrath and despair. He immediately took his horse Rochallor and sword Ringil, and rode alone to Angband. All enemies fled from him, fearing his anger, and mistaking him in his fury for Oromë, the Vala patron of hunters.
He smote the gates of Angband and challenged Morgoth to single combat. Though Morgoth feared Fingolfin (of all the Valar, Morgoth was the only one to know fear), he had to accept the challenge — or face shame in the eyes of his servants. Seven times Fingolfin wounded Morgoth and seven times Morgoth cried in pain, and seven times the host of Morgoth wailed in anguish, but he could not be slain for he was one of the Valar.
Whenever Morgoth attacked, Fingolfin would evade, avoiding Morgoth's weapon Grond as it would crack the ground. Eventually, however, Fingolfin grew weary and stumbled on a crater. Then Morgoth pinned Fingolfin with his foot, and killed him, but not before the king, with his last act of defiance, hewed at Morgoth's foot. Morgoth, from thence forward, always walked with a limp. An enraged Morgoth sought to desecrate the body of the valiant king but Thorondor, Lord of Eagles flew down and raked Morgoth's eyes, and carried Fingolfin's body away to be placed on a cliff overlooking Gondolin. Later Turgon built a cairn over the remains of his father.

E sad recite vase misljenje dali je ovo najbolji dvoboj ikada,otkad sam procitao silmarilion ovo je ostavilo najveci utisak na mene i zato mi je Fingolfin i dan dan danas najomiljeniji lik iz Tolkien-ovog univerzuma.Kad bi ovo prikazali na velikom platnu mislim da bi oduvalo publiku u svim proporcijama...:)...sad podelite vasa misljenja bas me zanima...i da malo ozivimo podforum...:D :D :D
Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!
The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Okt 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Re: Najbolji duel u epskoj literaturi???

Postod Aducabar u Pet Avg 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Marko Kraljević protiv Muse Kesedžije, e to je pravi duel, a ne ovi Tolkinovi gej elfi.

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

Postod Mephistopheles u Pet Avg 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Haha...e sad si me zasmejao neprevazidjeno...padoh sa bureta...:P :)
Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Sherif Gile u Pet Avg 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Okt 23, 2004 2:28 pm

Postod Draugdur u Pet Avg 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Here lies Firedorn, a hero in bed.
He once was alive, but now he's dead.
The last woman he bedded, turned out a man
and crying in shame, off a cliff he ran.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Maj 24, 2004 10:50 am

Postod Aducabar u Pet Avg 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Postod Mephistopheles u Sub Avg 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Marko Kraljevica ne racunaj jeste istorijska licnost samo sto su ga narodna predanja i pesme uzdigle u nebesa a bio je bedni turski vazal...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Draugdur u Sub Avg 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Here lies Firedorn, a hero in bed.
He once was alive, but now he's dead.
The last woman he bedded, turned out a man
and crying in shame, off a cliff he ran.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Maj 24, 2004 10:50 am

Postod Aducabar u Sub Avg 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Postod tommyldo u Ned Avg 05, 2012 12:19 am

Btw bilo bi dobro da se odradi borba izmedju Morgota i Fingolfina, ali na to cemo cekati dobrih 10-15 godina :)
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Avg 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Postod Mephistopheles u Uto Avg 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod vendy u Sre Avg 08, 2012 2:00 pm

po tebi onda Odisej ne spada u mitsku licnost
"that the true way to a man's heart is six inches of metal between his ribs"
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Nov 21, 2007 8:09 pm

Postod Drakus u Čet Avg 09, 2012 12:24 am

Rekao bih nešto, ali je neumesno.

A po temi. Najveći duel u epskoj literaturi se odigrao ovde na forumu u odeljku o filmu Gospodar Prstenova. Učesnici su bili ako se ne varam GilGaladriel i Earendil the Mariner.

@vendy
Za ovo i Stigu sa fejsa dobiješ plus svaki put kada se setim. Evo ti jedan sada :)
"Možemo biti samo ono što smo, niti manje niti više."
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Jun 19, 2009 10:00 am

Povratak na Silmarilion