[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Kratke price

Kratke price

...za one koji su pored Tolkina čitali još ponešto

Moderatori: Dain, Varda, Maglor the Minstrel

Postod Tlajli u Pon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 pm

:lame:
poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Okt 22, 2006 6:30 pm

Postod Ereinion u Pon Mar 12, 2007 9:54 pm

pa ako cemo da se vredjamo, onda .....

p.s. vidi samo ove nove clanove, nemaju ni 20 postova a vec su poceli da stavljaju lame i druge gluposti umesto komentara na temu...ccc....sramota....
Slika

Da se opustimo i da se, kada nam neko provali da Tajler Durden u stvari ne postoji ili da je Verbal u stvari Kajzer Sose, samo setimo toga da smo u suštini i mi stoka koja ne zna šta je dobro za nas. Jer da znamo, ne bi postojale stvari kao što su kokakola, čips, cigare ili Ivan Ivanović.

Put your fuckin' mouth on the curb.
Come on man.
I said: Put your mouth on the curb!
Thats it! Now say good night.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Apr 16, 2002 11:44 am

Postod Maglor the Minstrel u Pon Mar 12, 2007 10:11 pm

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 23, 2002 12:46 am

Re: Kratke price

Postod Tlajli u Uto Mar 13, 2007 9:16 am

poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker, poker...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod deedee u Uto Mar 13, 2007 10:12 am

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Jul 26, 2003 10:07 am

Postod Ereinion u Uto Mar 13, 2007 2:09 pm

Slika

Da se opustimo i da se, kada nam neko provali da Tajler Durden u stvari ne postoji ili da je Verbal u stvari Kajzer Sose, samo setimo toga da smo u suštini i mi stoka koja ne zna šta je dobro za nas. Jer da znamo, ne bi postojale stvari kao što su kokakola, čips, cigare ili Ivan Ivanović.

Come on man.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Tlajli u Uto Mar 13, 2007 5:49 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Maglor the Minstrel u Uto Mar 13, 2007 6:00 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod deedee u Uto Mar 13, 2007 9:56 pm

before the masterpiece.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Ereinion u Uto Mar 13, 2007 11:46 pm

Slika

Come on man.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod deedee u Sre Mar 14, 2007 8:37 am

before the masterpiece.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod genije narcis u Sre Mar 21, 2007 5:02 pm

Life is just blah blah blah. We hope for blah, and sometimes you find it, but mostly it's just blah. Waiting for blah, hoping you're right about the blahs you made. And just when you think you've got the whole blah damn thing figured out and we're surrounded by the ones we blah..

Death shows up... and blah blah blah
Korisnikov avatar
bambus
bambus

Pridružio se: Sre Jun 19, 2002 10:39 am

Postod Maglor the Minstrel u Uto Jul 20, 2010 4:47 pm

A Perfect Day For Bananafish

THERE WERE ninety-seven New York advertising men in the hotel, and, the way they were monopolizing the long-distance lines, the girl in 507 had to wait from noon till almost two-thirty to get her call through. She used the time, though. She read an article in a women's pocket-size magazine, called "Sex Is Fun-or Hell." She washed her comb and brush. She took the spot out of the skirt of her beige suit. She moved the button on her Saks blouse. She tweezed out two freshly surfaced hairs in her mole. When the operator finally rang her room, she was sitting on the window seat and had almost finished putting lacquer on the nails of her left hand.
She was a girl who for a ringing phone dropped exactly nothing. She looked as if her phone had been ringing continually ever since she had reached puberty.
With her little lacquer brush, while the phone was ringing, she went over the nail of her little finger, accentuating the line of the moon. She then replaced the cap on the bottle of lacquer and, standing up, passed her left--the wet--hand back and forth through the air. With her dry hand, she picked up a congested ashtray from the window seat and carried it with her over to the night table, on which the phone stood. She sat down on one of the made-up twin beds and--it was the fifth or sixth ring--picked up the phone.
"Hello," she said, keeping the fingers of her left hand outstretched and away from her white silk dressing gown, which was all that she was wearing, except mules--her rings were in the bathroom.
"I have your call to New York now, Mrs. Glass," the operator said.
"Thank you," said the girl, and made room on the night table for the ashtray.
A woman's voice came through. "Muriel? Is that you?"
The girl turned the receiver slightly away from her ear. "Yes, Mother. How are you?" she said.
"I've been worried to death about you. Why haven't you phoned? Are you all right?"
"I tried to get you last night and the night before. The phone here's been--"
"Are you all right, Muriel?"
The girl increased the angle between the receiver and her ear. "I'm fine. I'm hot. This is the hottest day they've had in Florida in--"
"Why haven't you called me? I've been worried to--"
"Mother, darling, don't yell at me. I can hear you beautifully," said the girl. "I called you twice last night. Once just after--"
"I told your father you'd probably call last night. But, no, he had to-Are you all right, Muriel? Tell me the truth."
"I'm fine. Stop asking me that, please."
"When did you get there?"
"I don't know. Wednesday morning, early."
"Who drove?"
"He did," said the girl. "And don't get excited. He drove very nicely. I was amazed."
"He drove? Muriel, you gave me your word of--"
"Mother," the girl interrupted, "I just told you. He drove very nicely. Under fifty the whole way, as a matter of fact."
"Did he try any of that funny business with the trees?"
"I said he drove very nicely, Mother. Now, please. I asked him to stay close to the white line, and all, and he knew what I meant, and he did. He was even trying not to look at the trees-you could tell. Did Daddy get the car fixed, incidentally?"
"Not yet. They want four hundred dollars, just to--"
"Mother, Seymour told Daddy that he'd pay for it. There's no reason for--"
"Well, we'll see. How did he behave--in the car and all?"
"All right," said the girl.
"Did he keep calling you that awful--"
"No. He has something new now."
"What?"
"Oh, what's the difference, Mother?"
"Muriel, I want to know. Your father--"
"All right, all right. He calls me Miss Spiritual Tramp of 1948," the girl said, and giggled.
"It isn't funny, Muriel. It isn't funny at all. It's horrible. It's sad, actually. When I think how--"
"Mother," the girl interrupted, "listen to me. You remember that book he sent me from Germany? You know--those German poems. What'd I do with it? I've been racking my--"
"You have it."
"Are you sure?" said the girl.
"Certainly. That is, I have it. It's in Freddy's room. You left it here and I didn't have room for it in the--Why? Does he want it?"
"No. Only, he asked me about it, when we were driving down. He wanted to know if I'd read it."
"It was in German!"
"Yes, dear. That doesn't make any difference," said the girl, crossing her legs. "He said that the poems happen to be written by the only great poet of the century. He said I should've bought a translation or something. Or learned the language, if you please."
"Awful. Awful. It's sad, actually, is what it is. Your father said last night--"
"Just a second, Mother," the girl said. She went over to the window seat for her cigarettes, lit one, and returned to her seat on the bed. "Mother?" she said, exhaling smoke.
"Muriel. Now, listen to me."
"I'm listening."
"Your father talked to Dr. Sivetski."
"Oh?" said the girl.
"He told him everything. At least, he said he did--you know your father. The trees. That business with the window. Those horrible things he said to Granny about her plans for passing away. What he did with all those lovely pictures from Bermuda--everything."
"Well?" said the girl.
"Well. In the first place, he said it was a perfect crime the Army released him from the hospital--my word of honor. He very definitely told your father there's a chance--a very great chance, he said--that Seymour may completely lose control of himself. My word of honor."
"There's a psychiatrist here at the hotel," said the girl.
"Who? What's his name?"
"I don't know. Rieser or something. He's supposed to be very good."
"Never heard of him."
"Well, he's supposed to be very good, anyway."
"Muriel, don't be fresh, please. We're very worried about you. Your father wanted to wire you last night to come home, as a matter of f--"
"I'm not coming home right now, Mother. So relax."
"Muriel. My word of honor. Dr. Sivetski said Seymour may completely lose contr--"
"I just got here, Mother. This is the first vacation I've had in years, and I'm not going to just pack everything and come home," said the girl. "I couldn't travel now anyway. I'm so sunburned I can hardly move."
"You're badly sunburned? Didn't you use that jar of Bronze I put in your bag? I put it right--"
"I used it. I'm burned anyway."
"That's terrible. Where are you burned?"
"All over, dear, all over."
"That's terrible."
"I'll live."
"Tell me, did you talk to this psychiatrist?"
"Well, sort of," said the girl.
"What'd he say? Where was Seymour when you talked to him?"
"In the Ocean Room, playing the piano. He's played the piano both nights we've been here."
"Well, what'd he say?"
"Oh, nothing much. He spoke to me first. I was sitting next to him at Bingo last night, and he asked me if that wasn't my husband playing the piano in the other room. I said yes, it was, and he asked me if Seymour's been sick or something. So I said--"
"Why'd he ask that?"
"I don't know, Mother. I guess because he's so pale and all," said the girl. "Anyway, after Bingo he and his wife asked me if I wouldn't like to join them for a drink. So I did. His wife was horrible. You remember that awful dinner dress we saw in Bonwit's window? The one you said you'd have to have a tiny, tiny--"
"The green?"
"She had it on. And all hips. She kept asking me if Seymour's related to that Suzanne Glass that has that place on Madison Avenue--the millinery."
"What'd he say, though? The doctor."
"Oh. Well, nothing much, really. I mean we were in the bar and all. It was terribly noisy."
"Yes, but did--did you tell him what he tried to do with Granny's chair?"
"No, Mother. I didn't go into details very much," said the girl. "I'll probably get a chance to talk to him again. He's in the bar all day long."
"Did he say he thought there was a chance he might get--you know--funny or anything? Do something to you!"
"Not exactly," said the girl. "He had to have more facts, Mother. They have to know about your childhood--all that stuff. I told you, we could hardly talk, it was so noisy in there."
"Well. How's your blue coat?"
"All right. I had some of the padding taken out."
"How are the clothes this year?"
"Terrible. But out of this world. You see sequins--everything," said the girl.
"How's your room?"
"All right. Just all right, though. We couldn't get the room we had before the war," said the girl. "The people are awful this year. You should see what sits next to us in the dining room. At the next table. They look as if they drove down in a truck."
"Well, it's that way all over. How's your ballerina?"
"It's too long. I told you it was too long."
"Muriel, I'm only going to ask you once more--are you really all right?"
"Yes, Mother," said the girl. "For the ninetieth time."
"And you don't want to come home?"
"No, Mother."
"Your father said last night that he'd be more than willing to pay for it if you'd go away someplace by yourself and think things over. You could take a lovely cruise. We both thought--"
"No, thanks," said the girl, and uncrossed her legs. "Mother, this call is costing a for--"
"When I think of how you waited for that boy all through the war-I mean when you think of all those crazy little wives who--"
"Mother," said the girl, "we'd better hang up. Seymour may come in any minute."
"Where is he?"
"On the beach."
"On the beach? By himself? Does he behave himself on the beach?"
"Mother," said the girl, "you talk about him as though he were a raving maniac--"
"I said nothing of the kind, Muriel."
"Well, you sound that way. I mean all he does is lie there. He won't take his bathrobe off."
"He won't take his bathrobe off? Why not?"
"I don't know. I guess because he's so pale."
"My goodness, he needs the sun. Can't you make him?
"You know Seymour," said the girl, and crossed her legs again. "He says he doesn't want a lot of fools looking at his tattoo."
"He doesn't have any tattoo! Did he get one in the Army?"
"No, Mother. No, dear," said the girl, and stood up. "Listen, I'll call you tomorrow, maybe."
"Muriel. Now, listen to me."
"Yes, Mother," said the girl, putting her weight on her right leg.
"Call me the instant he does, or says, anything at all funny--you know what I mean. Do you hear me?"
"Mother, I'm not afraid of Seymour."
"Muriel, I want you to promise me."
"All right, I promise. Goodbye, Mother," said the girl. "My love to Daddy." She hung up.

"See more glass," said Sybil Carpenter, who was staying at the hotel with her mother. "Did you see more glass?"
"Pussycat, stop saying that. It's driving Mommy absolutely crazy. Hold still, please."
Mrs. Carpenter was putting sun-tan oil on Sybil's shoulders, spreading it down over the delicate, winglike blades of her back. Sybil was sitting insecurely on a huge, inflated beach ball, facing the ocean. She was wearing a canary-yellow two-piece bathing suit, one piece of which she would not actually be needing for another nine or ten years.
"It was really just an ordinary silk handkerchief--you could see when you got up close," said the woman in the beach chair beside Mrs. Carpenter's. "I wish I knew how she tied it. It was really darling."
"It sounds darling," Mrs. Carpenter agreed. "Sybil, hold still, pussy."
"Did you see more glass?" said Sybil.
Mrs. Carpenter sighed. "All right," she said. She replaced the cap on the sun-tan oil bottle. "Now run and play, pussy. Mommy's going up to the hotel and have a Martini with Mrs. Hubbel. I'll bring you the olive."
Set loose, Sybil immediately ran down to the flat part of the beach and began to walk in the direction of Fisherman's Pavilion. Stopping only to sink a foot in a soggy, collapsed castle, she was soon out of the area reserved for guests of the hotel.
She walked for about a quarter of a mile and then suddenly broke into an oblique run up the soft part of the beach. She stopped short when she reached the place where a young man was lying on his back.
"Are you going in the water, see more glass?" she said.
The young man started, his right hand going to the lapels of his terry-cloth robe. He turned over on his stomach, letting a sausaged towel fall away from his eyes, and squinted up at Sybil.
"Hey. Hello, Sybil."
"Are you going in the water?"
"I was waiting for you," said the young man. "What's new?"
"What?" said Sybil.
"What's new? What's on the program?"
"My daddy's coming tomorrow on a nairiplane," Sybil said, kicking sand.
"Not in my face, baby," the young man said, putting his hand on Sybil's ankle. "Well, it's about time he got here, your daddy. I've been expecting him hourly. Hourly."
"Where's the lady?" Sybil said.
"The lady?" the young man brushed some sand out of his thin hair. "That's hard to say, Sybil. She may be in any one of a thousand places. At the hairdresser's. Having her hair dyed mink. Or making dolls for poor children, in her room." Lying prone now, he made two fists, set one on top of the other, and rested his chin on the top one. "Ask me something else, Sybil," he said. "That's a fine bathing suit you have on. If there's one thing I like, it's a blue bathing suit."
Sybil stared at him, then looked down at her protruding stomach. "This is a yellow," she said. "This is a yellow."
"It is? Come a little closer." Sybil took a step forward. "You're absolutely right. What a fool I am."
"Are you going in the water?" Sybil said.
"I'm seriously considering it. I'm giving it plenty of thought, Sybil, you'll be glad to know."
Sybil prodded the rubber float that the young man sometimes used as a head-rest. "It needs air," she said.
"You're right. It needs more air than I'm willing to admit." He took away his fists and let his chin rest on the sand. "Sybil," he said, "you're looking fine. It's good to see you. Tell me about yourself." He reached in front of him and took both of Sybil's ankles in his hands. "I'm Capricorn," he said. "What are you?"
"Sharon Lipschutz said you let her sit on the piano seat with you," Sybil said.
"Sharon Lipschutz said that?"
Sybil nodded vigorously.
He let go of her ankles, drew in his hands, and laid the side of his face on his right forearm. "Well," he said, "you know how those things happen, Sybil. I was sitting there, playing. And you were nowhere in sight. And Sharon Lipschutz came over and sat down next to me. I couldn't push her off, could I?"
"Yes."
"Oh, no. No. I couldn't do that," said the young man. "I'll tell you what I did do, though."
"What?"
"I pretended she was you."
Sybil immediately stooped and began to dig in the sand. "Let's go in the water," she said.
"All right," said the young man. "I think I can work it in."
"Next time, push her off," Sybil said.
"Push who off?"
"Sharon Lipschutz."
"Ah, Sharon Lipschutz," said the young man. "How that name comes up. Mixing memory and desire." He suddenly got to his feet. He looked at the ocean. "Sybil," he said, "I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll see if we can catch a bananafish."
"A what?"
"A bananafish," he said, and undid the belt of his robe. He took off the robe. His shoulders were white and narrow, and his trunks were royal blue. He folded the robe, first lengthwise, then in thirds. He unrolled the towel he had used over his eyes, spread it out on the sand, and then laid the folded robe on top of it. He bent over, picked up the float, and secured it under his right arm. Then, with his left hand, he took Sybil's hand.
The two started to walk down to the ocean.
"I imagine you've seen quite a few bananafish in your day," the young man said.
Sybil shook her head.
"You haven't? Where do you live, anyway?"
"I don't know," said Sybil.
"Sure you know. You must know. Sharon Lipschutz knows where she lives and she's only three and a half."
Sybil stopped walking and yanked her hand away from him. She picked up an ordinary beach shell and looked at it with elaborate interest. She threw it down. "Whirly Wood, Connecticut," she said, and resumed walking, stomach foremost.
"Whirly Wood, Connecticut," said the young man. "Is that anywhere near Whirly Wood, Connecticut, by any chance?"
Sybil looked at him. "That's where I live," she said impatiently. "I live in Whirly Wood, Connecticut." She ran a few steps ahead of him, caught up her left foot in her left hand, and hopped two or three times.
"You have no idea how clear that makes everything," the young man said.
Sybil released her foot. "Did you read `Little Black Sambo'?" she said.
"It's very funny you ask me that," he said. "It so happens I just finished reading it last night." He reached down and took back Sybil's hand. "What did you think of it?" he asked her.
"Did the tigers run all around that tree?"
"I thought they'd never stop. I never saw so many tigers."
"There were only six," Sybil said.
"Only six!" said the young man. "Do you call that only?"
"Do you like wax?" Sybil asked.
"Do I like what?" asked the young man. "Wax."
"Very much. Don't you?"
Sybil nodded. "Do you like olives?" she asked.
"Olives--yes. Olives and wax. I never go anyplace without 'em."
"Do you like Sharon Lipschutz?" Sybil asked.
"Yes. Yes, I do," said the young man. "What I like particularly about her is that she never does anything mean to little dogs in the lobby of the hotel. That little toy bull that belongs to that lady from Canada, for instance. You probably won't believe this, but some little girls like to poke that little dog with balloon sticks. Sharon doesn't. She's never mean or unkind. That's why I like her so much."
Sybil was silent.
"I like to chew candles," she said finally.
"Who doesn't?" said the young man, getting his feet wet. "Wow! It's cold." He dropped the rubber float on its back. "No, wait just a second, Sybil. Wait'll we get out a little bit."
They waded out till the water was up to Sybil's waist. Then the young man picked her up and laid her down on her stomach on the float.
"Don't you ever wear a bathing cap or anything?" he asked.
"Don't let go," Sybil ordered. "You hold me, now."
"Miss Carpenter. Please. I know my business," the young man said. "You just keep your eyes open for any bananafish. This is a perfect day for bananafish."
"I don't see any," Sybil said.
"That's understandable. Their habits are very peculiar." He kept pushing the float. The water was not quite up to his chest. "They lead a very tragic life," he said. "You know what they do, Sybil?"
She shook her head.
"Well, they swim into a hole where there's a lot of bananas. They're very ordinary-looking fish when they swim in. But once they get in, they behave like pigs. Why, I've known some bananafish to swim into a banana hole and eat as many as seventy-eight bananas." He edged the float and its passenger a foot closer to the horizon. "Naturally, after that they're so fat they can't get out of the hole again. Can't fit through the door."
"Not too far out," Sybil said. "What happens to them?"
"What happens to who?"
"The bananafish."
"Oh, you mean after they eat so many bananas they can't get out of the banana hole?"
"Yes," said Sybil.
"Well, I hate to tell you, Sybil. They die."
"Why?" asked Sybil.
"Well, they get banana fever. It's a terrible disease."
"Here comes a wave," Sybil said nervously.
"We'll ignore it. We'll snub it," said the young man. "Two snobs." He took Sybil's ankles in his hands and pressed down and forward. The float nosed over the top of the wave. The water soaked Sybil's blond hair, but her scream was full of pleasure.
With her hand, when the float was level again, she wiped away a flat, wet band of hair from her eyes, and reported, "I just saw one."
"Saw what, my love?"
"A bananafish."
"My God, no!" said the young man. "Did he have any bananas in his mouth?"
"Yes," said Sybil. "Six."
The young man suddenly picked up one of Sybil's wet feet, which were drooping over the end of the float, and kissed the arch.
"Hey!" said the owner of the foot, turning around.
"Hey, yourself We're going in now. You had enough?"
"No!"
"Sorry," he said, and pushed the float toward shore until Sybil got off it. He carried it the rest of the way.
"Goodbye," said Sybil, and ran without regret in the direction of the hotel.
The young man put on his robe, closed the lapels tight, and jammed his towel into his pocket. He picked up the slimy wet, cumbersome float and put it under his arm. He plodded alone through the soft, hot sand toward the hotel.
On the sub-main floor of the hotel, which the management directed bathers to use, a woman with zinc salve on her nose got into the elevator with the young man.
"I see you're looking at my feet," he said to her when the car was in motion.
"I beg your pardon?" said the woman.
"I said I see you're looking at my feet."
"I beg your pardon. I happened to be looking at the floor," said the woman, and faced the doors of the car.
"If you want to look at my feet, say so," said the young man. "But don't be a God-damned sneak about it."
"Let me out here, please," the woman said quickly to the girl operating the car.
The car doors opened and the woman got out without looking back.
"I have two normal feet and I can't see the slightest God-damned reason why anybody should stare at them," said the young man. "Five, please." He took his room key out of his robe pocket.
He got off at the fifth floor, walked down the hall, and let himself into 507. The room smelled of new calfskin luggage and nail-lacquer remover.
He glanced at the girl lying asleep on one of the twin beds. Then he went over to one of the pieces of luggage, opened it, and from under a pile of shorts and undershirts he took out an Ortgies calibre 7.65 automatic. He released the magazine, looked at it, then reinserted it. He cocked the piece. Then he went over and sat down on the unoccupied twin bed, looked at the girl, aimed the pistol, and fired a bullet through his right temple.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Maglor the Minstrel u Sre Nov 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Osvaldo Sorijano: "Galjardo Peres, sudija"

Kad sam ja igrao fudbal u Patagoniji, ima tome više od dvadeset godina, sudija je bio pravi protagonista utakmice. Ako bi lokalna ekipa dobila, poklonili bi mu balon vina iz Rio Negra; ako bi izgubila, strpali bi ga u zatvor. Naravno da je češće dobijao balon, jer ni sudija ni gostujući igrači nisu bili samoubilački raspoloženi.

Jedan klub je u to vreme bio nepobediv na svom terenu – Barda Del Medio. Mesto nije imalo više od trista, četiristo stanovnika. Nalazilo se uklešteno između bregova, sa glavnom ulicom od sto metara, a nešto dalje su bila naselja od lepa, kao na Divljem Zapadu. Na obali reke Limaj nalazilo se igralište, okruženo pletenom žicom i drvenom tribinom za pedesetak osoba. Bila je to „loža“, za trgovce, gradske oce i popove. Ostali su gledali utakmicu sedeći na krovovima svojih „fordova“ ili na kabinama kamiona kompanije koja je gradila branu.

Svi smo mi bili pod uticajem čarobnog brazilskog stila svetskog prvaka, koga, međutim, niko nikada nije video kako igra: televizija još nije bila stigla u te krajeve, pa smo sve saznavali preko radija, od onih udaljenih i treperavih glasova koji su prepričavali utakmicu. I iz novina, koje su stizale sa četiri dana zakašnjenja, ali su donosile Peleovu sliku, crtež kako se postavlja četiri-dva-četiri, i vest o argentinskoj katastrofi u Švedskoj.

Ja sam igrao u Konfluensiji, klubu iz Sipoletija, sela koje je početkom veka osnovao jedan italijanski inženjer čiji spomenik se nalazi u glavnoj ulici. Ulice još nisu bile popločane, i da bi se u kišnu nedelju otišlo na fudbalsku utakmicu trebalo je nabaviti guseničare.
Konfluensija nikada nije stigla dalje od šestog mesta, ali katkad smo pobeđivali prvaka. To se dešavalo veoma retko, ali smo mu uterivali strah.

Toga dana je trebalo da igramo na terenu Barde Del Medio, a tamo niko nikada nije pobedio. „Velike“ ekipe su unapred otpisivale dva boda utakmice koju su morali igrati u tom paklenom mestu. Momci iz Barde Del Medio, rođaci Indijanaca i ilegalno doseljenih Čileanaca, bili su isto onoliko zli koliko i, kako smo to pretpostavljali, Holanđani i Šveđani. Dakako, tukli su kao da su u ratu. Za njih, koji su uvek gubili sa ogromnom razlikom kao gosti, bilo je nezamislivo da izgube kod kuće.

Prethodne godine smo ih pobedili na našem terenu sa četiri prema nula, a izgubili smo na njihovom dva prema nula, uz jedan penal i jedan velikodušan autogol Gomesa, našeg desnog beka. I niko se nije usuđivao da s njima ravnopravno igra, jer su kružile jezive legende o sudbini one nekolicine koji su se usudili da im daju gol na njihovom terenu.
Tako su sve ekipe, kada bi išle da igraju u Bardi Del Medio, to koristile da bi dale slobodno svojim najboljim igračima i isprobale nekog momčića iz nižih liga koji dobro gađa. Sve u svemu, utakmica je bila unapred izgubljena.

Sudija je stizao rano, ručavao za džabe, a zatim izbacivao najboljeg gostujućeg igrača; ako to ne bi bilo dovoljno, svirao bi penal pre no što istekne prvih sat vremena, i tribina bi se unervozila. Zatim bi otišao po svoj balon vina, i ponekad, ako bi se stvar završila sa puno golova, ostajao na igranci.
Onog nezaboravnog dana krenuli smo rano i poveli ekipu koju smo skrpili uz mnogo muke, jer niko nije hteo da izlaže svoje noge pogibelji na za šta. Ja sam bio veoma mlad i tek sam počeo da igram u prvoj ligi, pa sam hteo da svojim njuhom za gol zaradim mesto centarfora. Ostali momci su se pomirili sa sudbinom, i pošli kako bi posle ostali na igranci i okušali se pred devojkama sa salaša.

Posle masaže zelenim uljem, kad smo već bili obukli izbledele nebeskoplave dresove, sudija Galjardo Peres, strog čovek vrlo slabog vida, došao je u svlačionicu da proveri da li je sve u redu i da nam kaže da ne pokušavamo da pravimo nekakve gluposti. Bio je bez dva zuba, pa je pri govoru zaplitao, i brkao ono što govori sa onim što je hteo da kaže.
Odgovorili smo mu – i to iskreno – da je sve u redu i da se više potrudi da nam ne upropaste noge. Galjardo Peres je obećao da će upozoriti njihovog kapitena, Serhija Hiovaneljija, zloćudnog starog beka, koji se ritao kao magarac.

Nismo stigli ni da pozdravimo publiku koja nam je zviždala, kad mi je bek Hiovanelji prišao i rekao: „Pazi, mali, nemoj da se praviš pametan, o drvo ću da te obesim.“ Bacio sam pogled iza golova, kad tamo, ogolele od vetra, stoje zlokobne brbe o koje su tu i tamo besili nekog sudiju idealistu. Rekao sam mu da ne brine, obraćajući mu se sa „gospodine“. Hionvanelji, kome je jedan kapak bio spušten i izrovan nekim ožiljkom, klimnuo je sa odobravanjem i otišao da upozori ostale igrače iz navale.
Prvih pola sata igre bilo je manje-više mirno. Stekli su prednost nad nama, ali su pucali sa velike daljine, pa naš golman, Osorio Kecelja, nije mogao da propusti loptu jer bi to bilo skandalozno i svejedno bi nas linčovali, ali sada zato što smo kukavice. Onda su pogodili stativu, i Ramaljo Žgoljavko je izbacio nekoliko lopti u korner da bi oni došli i dali nam gol glavom.

Ali toga dana, na nesreću, nisu dobro gađali i nisu imali sreće. Svojski smo se trudili da ubacimo loptu u našu mrežu, ali nismo uspeli. Ako bi je Kocelja Osorio otpikao u kazneni prostor, oni bi je izbacili napolje. Ako bi naši bekovi popadali, oni bi šutirali nebu pod oblake ili golmanu u ruke.
Na kraju, već sit čekanja i sve nervozniji, Galjando Peres je izbacio dvojicu naših i dosudio dva penala za njih. Prvi je šutirao iznad prečke. Drugi je pogodio stativu. Toga dana, kako je sam sudija glasno rekao, ne bi dali gol ni trećeligaškom podmlatku.
Problem je izgledao nerešiv, a tribina je ključala. Psovali su nas, pa čak i govorili da igramo prljavo. Sredinom drugog poluvremena počeli su da nas gađaju kamenicama.

Poslednjih pet-šest minuta ršum je postojao sve veći. Ramaljo Žgoljavko, kome je dosadilo da mu viču pederu, odbranio je jednu veoma visoku loptu, a ja sam se namestio iza Hiovaneljija, koji je išao unatraške vukući pete. Zajedno smo skočili, pa je od silne želje da me mune laktom, pogrešno udario loptu i pao. Tribina je zanemela, i neka praznina mi se zabijala u kosti dok sam vodio loptu prema njihovom golu, sam kao španski fratar. Golmančetu Barde Del Medio ništa nije bilo jasno. Ne samo da nisu mogli da daju gol nego ga je još i spopao neki tip koji je prišao s leva kao da otvara ugao odakle će da šutira. Onda je očajnički istrčao da me pokriva, svestan da, ako me ne bude zaustavio, za njega neće biti igranke, i možda će čak morati da mi pravi društvo na onom zloglasnom drvetu. On je uradio ono što je mogao, a ja ono što nisam smeo. Bio je visoka, nosat, oštre kose, i nosio je žuti dres koji mu je majka bila oprala prethodne noći. Pokušao je da me urazumi, raširio ruke i naduo se kao jež ne bi ili što bolje pokrio mrežu. Tad videh – mladost, ludost – i da su mu noge krive kao banane, pa zaboravih na Hiovaneljija i na Galjarda Peresa, jer nazreh slavu.

Predriblao sam ga i dokačio loptu levom, kratko i nežno, đonom kopačke, kao baš zato da bi prošla kroz zagrade što su mu se pravile ispod kolena. Nosonja se navukao na dribling, pa se bacio na glavu, iz sve snage, ubeđen da je spasao čast i igranku Barde Del Medio. Ali lopta mu je prošla između članaka kao kap vode kad klizne kroz prste.
Pre nego što pođoh da je dočekam iza njegovih leđa, videh mu izbezumljeno lice, osetih šta znači tišina stratišta. Zatim, kao da ću celom svetu da usprkosim, udarih ga iz sve snage, krampom, pa odoh da slavim. Pretrčah više od pedeset metara, uzdignutih ruku, ali niko od mojih drugova ne priđe da mi čestita. Niko mi se nije primakao dok sam padao na kolena, gledajući u nebo, kao što je radio Pele na slikama u novinama.

Ne znam da li je sudija Galjardo Peres uspeo da potvrdi gol, jer je toliko sveta nagrnulo na teren i počelo da nas mlati, da je sve odjednom postalo vrlo zbrkano. Mene su pogodili u glavu masažerovim koferčetom, koje je bilo drveno, i kad se otvorilo, sve su se flašice rasule po zemlji, a ljudi su ih uzimali i udarali nas po glavi.
Pet-šest policajaca iz Barde Del Medio su stigli posle jedno pola sata, kad su nam sve kosti već bile samlevene, a Galjardo Peres u gaćama, umotan u mrežu koju su skinuli sa jednog od golova.

Odveli su nas u stanicu. Nas i sudiju Galjarda Peresa. Komesar, crnomanjast, sa kosom zalizanom briljantinom, crven kao rak, očitao nam je bukvicu o javnom redu i miru i sportskom duhu. Rekao nam je da smo nesnosne kavgadžije i naredio da nas odvedu da čupamo korov na obližnjoj ledini.
Dok se smrkavalo, morali smo rukama da čupamo travu, skoro goli, dok su nas ljutiti meštani Barde Del Medio špijunirali preko plota i opet nas gađali kamenicama, pa i ponekom praznom flašom.
Ne sećam se jesu li nam dali štogod za jelo, ali sve nas nagurali su u dve ćelije. Sudiju Galjarda Peresa, koji je izgledao kao očerupano pile, morali su da leče od modrica, drhtavice i astmatičnog napada. Buncao je, i u tom svom besmislenom bunilu brkao ovo igralište sa nekim drugim, ovu utakmicu sa nekom drugom, ovaj gol sa onim koji ga je koštao gornjih zuba.

U svitanje, kada su nas deportovali u nekom rashodovanom autobusu, bez prozora, pod kišom kamenica, naš golman, Osorio Kecelja, došao je da mi kaže kako njemu nikad ne bi dali takav gol. „Progutao je udicu, mamlaz“, rekao mi je, i zastavo na trenutak povijen, mašući rukama, pokazujući mi kako se brani takav gol.
Kad se probudio, na pola puta, Galjardo Peres me je prepoznao i pitao me kako se zovem. Još je bio u gaćama, ali mu je pištaljka visila oko vrata kao medalja.
- Nemojte mi više izlaziti na oči – reče mi, a pljuvačka mu se pojavi u uglovima usama. – Ako vas opet sretnem na igralištu, uništiću vas, budite sigurni.
- Svirali ste gol? – upitah ga.
- Jašta! – odgovorio je uvređeno, i izgledalo je kao da će se ugušiti – Za koga me vi držite? Vi ste razmetljivac i kavgadžija, ali je ono bila prava golčina, a ja sam častan čovek.
- Hvala – rekoh, i pružih mu ruku.
Napravio se da ne vidi i pokazao zube koji su mu nedostajali.
- Vidite? – reče mi – To je bio jedan Sivorijev gol iz ofsajda. Pa sad gledajte
gde je on, a gde sam ja. Bog ne voli fudbal, momče. Zato ovoj zemlji tako ide, usrano.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Dain u Pet Nov 18, 2011 1:44 am

Za ovo naklon, gospodine. :naklon:

Genijalno
"Willing is not enough, we must do. Knowing is not enough, we must apply."

"I don't like jellyfish, they're not a fish, they're just a blob
They don't have eyes, fins or scales, like a cod
They float about stingin' people in the seas
An' no one eats jellyfish with chips and mushy peas.
Get rid of them!"
Korisnikov avatar
Dain
Dain

Pridružio se: Uto Jun 18, 2002 7:07 pm

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Ostale knjige