[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - SOUTH PARK SOUTH PARK SOUTH PARK - i samo south park i south

SOUTH PARK SOUTH PARK SOUTH PARK - i samo south park i south

Diskusije o odličnim crtanim filmovima...

Moderatori: Earvena, Lotlorien, rinsvind, Amariana

Postod Bilbo Bagins u Uto Okt 02, 2007 10:34 pm

ma meni su legendarne epizode, Meke love, don't warcraft [ako se dobro secam naslova] i ono kad cekaju male slatke zivotinjice da se rodi antihrist muhahahaha
Ring is mine.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Avg 18, 2002 11:21 am

Postod Pauleta u Čet Okt 04, 2007 9:33 am

mez watched it Slika
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Okt 05, 2004 4:47 pm

Postod Kingslayer u Čet Okt 11, 2007 2:03 pm

We got nukes, we got knives, we got sharp sticks.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 24, 2006 9:40 am

Postod Pauleta u Čet Okt 11, 2007 4:20 pm

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Okt 05, 2004 4:47 pm

Postod Ober u Sub Okt 13, 2007 1:33 am

biggest crap ever mr marsh !! :genije:
Moyers: What happens to the idea of the dignity of the human species if population growth continues at its present rate?

Asimov: Democracy cannot survive overpopulation. Human dignity cannot survive it. Convenience and decency cannot survive it. As you put more and more people into the world, the value of life not only declines, it disappears. It doesn't matter if someone dies. The more people there are the less one individual matters.
Korisnikov avatar
Apokalipsa
Apokalipsa

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 17, 2001 11:08 am

Postod de Hammo u Sre Okt 24, 2007 2:40 pm

Oblique strategy number 56: Balance the consistency principle with the inconsistency principle.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Okt 17, 2002 10:35 pm

Postod Sauron u Čet Okt 25, 2007 10:38 am

South Park S11E11 DSR XviD-NoTV
Slika

This is the very exciting continuation of the trilogy series, Imagination Land Part II. In the last episode we were introduced to the imaginary land of imagination where all the weird and wonderful characters humans have invented live in harmony. However, ‘terrorists’ have attacked imaginationland, and the boys are the only hope of saving it. Stan and Kyle where taken in for questioning by the government, and Cartman won’t rest until he makes Kyle suck his balls.

Imaginationland Episode II: Stan and Kyle are being held in the bowels of the Pentagon until they tell the government how they got into Imaginationland. Meanwhile, Cartman simply won’t rest until he finds Kyle and gets him to make good on their bet to suck his balls.

http://rapidshare.com/files/65028859/so ... .part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/65029490/so ... .part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/60176828/So ... rette.rmvb
SlikaSlika
Korisnikov avatar
Gospodar prstenova
Gospodar prstenova

Pridružio se: Čet Mar 01, 2001 3:09 pm

Postod Sauron u Čet Okt 25, 2007 10:41 am

Slika
Ahahah pogledajte ko se pojavljuje u desnom cjosku :)
SlikaSlika
Korisnikov avatar
Gospodar prstenova
Gospodar prstenova

Postod Aducabar u Pon Okt 29, 2007 6:44 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

Postod Dain u Uto Okt 30, 2007 2:28 am

"Willing is not enough, we must do. Knowing is not enough, we must apply."

"I don't like jellyfish, they're not a fish, they're just a blob
They don't have eyes, fins or scales, like a cod
They float about stingin' people in the seas
An' no one eats jellyfish with chips and mushy peas.
Get rid of them!"
Korisnikov avatar
Dain
Dain

Pridružio se: Uto Jun 18, 2002 7:07 pm

Postod Sauron u Čet Nov 08, 2007 5:18 pm

SlikaSlika
Korisnikov avatar
Gospodar prstenova
Gospodar prstenova

Postod leona u Čet Nov 08, 2007 10:47 pm

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall free me!
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Okt 22, 2007 1:50 pm

Postod Earvena u Ned Nov 11, 2007 12:57 pm

nije mi ova poslednja neshto... :?

posle 4 odlichne, morali su jednu loshu da ubodu... pored "Heroin hero" nema nekih fazona..
"I hate the way you talk to me,and the way you cut your hair,
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare,
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind,
I hate you so much it makes me sick it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you`re always right, I hate it when you lie,
I hate you when you make me laugh,even worse when you make me cry
I hate it that you`re not around,and the fact you didn`t call,
but mostly i hate the way I don`t hate you
...not even close
...not even a little bit
...not even at all.."
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Apr 08, 2002 11:04 am

Postod Earvena u Uto Nov 13, 2007 9:23 pm

The girls in the fourth grade class have made a secret list that rates every boy's looks from cutest to ugliest. When the boys steal the list, they are completely unprepared to deal with the results.

promsing, promsing..
"I hate the way you talk to me,and the way you cut your hair,
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare,
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind,
I hate you so much it makes me sick it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you`re always right, I hate it when you lie,
I hate you when you make me laugh,even worse when you make me cry
I hate it that you`re not around,and the fact you didn`t call,
but mostly i hate the way I don`t hate you
...not even close
...not even a little bit
...not even at all.."