Kratak odlomak price: Legenda o Aonait

Maštovite priče naših članova

Moderator: Earvena

Kratak odlomak price: Legenda o Aonait

Postod Etain u Sub Dec 25, 2010 9:21 am

Posto vidim da ljudi salju svoja dela, tj. odlomke dela rekoh i ja da posaljem dela u nadi da cu cuti konstruktivnu kritiku. Upozoravam da je tekst na Engleskom jer mi je cd s tom pricom a i vise poglavlja drugih prica polomio i nemam snage da kucam ponovo na srpskom. Inace pisala sam to za jedan izazov na sajtu cija sam clan. Ako bi ste voleli da procitate ostatak u tom slucaju ostavila bih vam link pa bi ste mogli da mi prenesete vase utiske o celokupnom delu. Zbilja bi mi puno znacilo.

Legend of Aodnait

The tale of a young woman Aodnait still breathes in the memories of the local population. Elderly women add their fraction to this tale of her existing days. No one knew what had happened afterward for sure, so many had their own version of the tale's ending. However, they all began like this. Each narrative has a foundation in events. This one is no exception.

It was hours of darkness in which the radiance of the full moon reached the secret parts of the wood. Its beam penetrated the surrounding plants through which half an hour ago entered a youthful woman. She was fifteen years old. She paced her way throughout obscure olive foliage declining downwards due to the holes in the path or extended tree roots. Night air overflowed her lungs as she breathed in its chilly sweetness. On every occasion she would throw a glance towards the treetops, her eyes, blue like two, lagoons absorbing the sky, sprinkled with shiny, brilliant stars. Her blond hair was a bush of curls. Two times an owl's hooting above her head made her stop in place and perceive her surroundings expecting something to destroy her behind the next tree. However, everything was alright.

She bore on her mind the words of her uncle who had, last night, over pitiable feast told a anecdote regarding the sleeping king. According to it, the monarch who was once upon a time an almighty man, dignified and judicious, not to mention wealthy beyond your wildest imaginings rested in a cavern not far from their home. Ever since that king ruled over the land, and ever since he was buried underneath, not a soul ever had the valor to go there. Stories of phantoms who would steal one’s soul, killing in the worst possible way did its share in keeping curios people off. Until this night.

To je sve za sada.
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Dec 23, 2010 12:30 am

Re: Kratak odlomak price: Legenda o Aonait

Postod Iris u Ned Maj 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Ako opet dodjes na forum, ostavi taj link, pogledala bih ako moze ^^
"U odredjenom trenutku svoga postojanja gubimo kontrolu nad sopstvenim zivotom i prepustamo se sudbini. Eto, to je najveca laz na svetu."

Be yourself. That's one thing no one can better than you.

Ponekad njace
Okupa se u prasini
Ponekad
Onda ga primetis

Inace
Vidis mu samo usi
Na glavi planete
A njega nema

::L::
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član