[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - jedna ozbiljna tema o jeziku

jedna ozbiljna tema o jeziku

041/123-456 - Poni Line - Pričaonica za četvoro od kojih su se troje tako smuvali

Moderator: deedee

Postod Earvena u Sre Apr 18, 2007 6:30 pm

"I hate the way you talk to me,and the way you cut your hair,
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare,
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind,
I hate you so much it makes me sick it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you`re always right, I hate it when you lie,
I hate you when you make me laugh,even worse when you make me cry
I hate it that you`re not around,and the fact you didn`t call,
but mostly i hate the way I don`t hate you
...not even close
...not even a little bit
...not even at all.."
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Apr 08, 2002 11:04 am

Postod Maglor the Minstrel u Sre Apr 18, 2007 7:02 pm

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 23, 2002 12:46 am

Postod Sauron u Sre Apr 18, 2007 7:14 pm

SlikaSlika
Korisnikov avatar
Gospodar prstenova
Gospodar prstenova

Pridružio se: Čet Mar 01, 2001 3:09 pm

Postod Earvena u Sre Apr 18, 2007 7:34 pm

...not even close
...not even a little bit
...not even at all.."
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Sauron u Sre Apr 18, 2007 7:37 pm

SlikaSlika
Korisnikov avatar
Gospodar prstenova
Gospodar prstenova

Postod Perrin Aybara u Sre Apr 18, 2007 7:44 pm

-Who are you?
-A question I've been trying to answer since adolescence. I finally decided I was neither God nor Satan. I was so disapointed I didn't try to narrow it down any further.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Jan 22, 2005 11:55 am

Re: Lingvisticka dilema

Postod alcesta u Sre Apr 18, 2007 7:54 pm

What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 15, 2003 9:34 pm

Postod Lotlorien u Sre Apr 18, 2007 8:02 pm

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy!

Slika

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
pooms!
pooms!

Pridružio se: Sre Dec 03, 2003 8:37 pm

Re: Lingvisticka dilema

Postod alcesta u Sre Apr 18, 2007 8:07 pm

What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 15, 2003 9:34 pm

Postod Earvena u Sre Apr 18, 2007 8:10 pm

...not even close
...not even a little bit
...not even at all.."
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Sauron u Sre Apr 18, 2007 8:33 pm

SlikaSlika
Korisnikov avatar
Gospodar prstenova
Gospodar prstenova

Postod Jake Chambers u Sre Apr 18, 2007 8:52 pm

اذهب، فهناك أيضا عوالم أخرى غير هذ
Slika
- Aktuelna kolumna: Dođi, čika Veljo, da mi TEBI damo 'bonu...
Korisnikov avatar
Kljuc
Kljuc

Pridružio se: Pon Apr 18, 2005 6:39 pm

Postod Hathien u Sre Apr 18, 2007 9:09 pm

:::Svako zasto ima svoje jbg:::
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 23, 2004 8:18 pm

Postod Sauron u Sre Apr 18, 2007 9:28 pm

SlikaSlika