[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Download i slanje knjiga SoIaF na mail

Download i slanje knjiga SoIaF na mail

Martinov epski serijal, pun neočekivanih
obrta, spletki i pustolovine

Moderatori: High Duke, Margiloth, Nemini

Postod Raven u Sub Sep 11, 2004 1:05 am

Korisnikov avatar
Kaseta
Kaseta

Pridružio se: Pet Apr 25, 2003 12:59 am

Postod High Duke u Sub Sep 11, 2004 1:43 am

Let your blows fall because faith is my shield and valor is my sword

A knight is sworn to valour
His hearth know only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His might upholds the weak
His words speak only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 05, 2002 10:32 am

Postod Raven u Ned Sep 12, 2004 1:24 am

Korisnikov avatar
Kaseta
Kaseta

Pridružio se: Pet Apr 25, 2003 12:59 am

Postod DieHard u Pon Sep 20, 2004 12:09 am

Anime / Manga / Stripovi / Serije / Jdrame / Filmovi

puno li je? :)
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Maj 26, 2004 9:13 am

Postod High Duke u Pon Sep 20, 2004 12:29 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Eladan u Pon Sep 20, 2004 1:57 pm

...To stand against the Shadow so long as iron is hard and stone abides. To defend the weak while one drop of blood remains. To avenge what cannot be defended...
Korisnikov avatar
Ukleti Princ-lutalica
Ukleti Princ-lutalica

Pridružio se: Pet Jul 12, 2002 7:16 am

Postod Belzedar u Pon Nov 22, 2004 11:00 pm

And i say to my wife:for justice we must go to Don Corleone
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Okt 06, 2004 12:20 am

Postod She Wolf u Čet Nov 25, 2004 7:15 pm

“'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat. 'We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'”
~ Alice In Wonderland, Lewis Caroll
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Sep 02, 2004 5:22 am

Postod $ock Puppet u Čet Nov 25, 2004 7:28 pm

.(\ /).
(O.o)
(> <)
Grow Old or Die Trying
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Nov 18, 2004 2:46 am

Postod She Wolf u Čet Nov 25, 2004 8:45 pm

Da koliko sam ja shvatila.
Da budem precizna na nekom sajtu sam nasla ovako prepricano to poglavlje:
[spoiler]1) Arya spends most of the chapter interacting with the "Kindly Man", the guy at the end of the first Arya chapter with the worm. Some funny dialogue as Arya continues to lie to him and him pointing out to her that he knows she is lying.

2) Arya begins the chapter as a servant girl in the Black and White Temple (which is what the Faceless Men chapter house is called IIRC).

3) Arya and the "Kindly Man" have a serious conversation where he tells her she must commit to their way of life or leave the place. That means she must abandon her old life and who she is. She must sacrifice that life to the Many-Faced God.

4) In the end, the "Kindly Man" tells her to throw away all her belongings that have anything to do with her past (including Needle). She is torn and in the dead of the night she leaves the temple. But when she reaches the river, instead of leaving she throws away everything into it. Except for Needle. She refuses to abandon that part of her life (remembering Jon telling her to stick them with the pointy end). She recalls other memories at this stage also.

5) She hides Needle under a stone stair step.

6) The following night the she spoke to the "Kindly Man" about the origins of the Faceless Men. They began in Valyria amongst the slaves who worked in the volcanic mines digging for gold. The founder, nobody is sure where he came from, whether an overseer or one of the aristocrats or merely a slave himself grew very compassionate at the misery of the slaves in the mines. He sees them all pray to their various gods, pleading for a release from their misery. In the end he believes there is one god, the Many-Faced god and the god has given him the role of releasing these slaves from their misery. And so he picks the most miserable slave in the pits, who begs the most for death and kills him. And so the Faceless Men are born.

7) The role of the Faceless Men is to bring release to those that require it. People come to the temple and kill themselves there. Arya thinks of how Old Nan told her about how in the worst of the winters some of the old men would go out to "hunt" and never come back. This is like how the old men come to the Black and White Temple and choose to die.
8 ) After the "Kindly Man" speaks to her, Arya begins her "real-training". She is dressed in black and white and spends time with a girl whom she refers to as the "waif". Arya begins to learn Bravosi (sp?) from her and the waif learns the Common Tongue from Arya. The waif makes better progress than Arya and Arya feels really stupid (like how she felt when she could not sew). They also spend time learning to lie to each other and detecting when the other is lying. Again the waif is far better.

9) Arya does mention other (possibly Faceless Men) visiting and talking to the Kindly Man and the waif. One of people that visits a couple of times is a Fat Man and a Squinty-eyed man.

10) Eventually the waif reveals she is 36 years of age while Arya thought she was a mere girl.

11) During a conversation with the Kindly Man, Arya asks how she can change her face (the Kindly Man refers to the face changing as a glamour). His response to Arya is "puff up her cheeks and stick out her tongue". Eventually he tells her to practice in the mirror controlling her facial muscles for a hour everyday.

12) One thing I forgot to mention is that the Kindly Man offered to find a husband for Arya or send her back to Westeros instead of remaining in the temple. But Arya feels she has no choice.

13) She spends many moons with the waif and at the end, the Kindly Man tells her he is sending her away from the temple. He tells her the only way she is going to speak Bravosi properly is by speaking it 24 hours a day with real people. So she is going to work with this old man selling mussels, and various other seafood on the beachfront. But she needs a new name. She chooses Cat. (There is no mention on the obvious significance of the name Cat except that there are many cats in Braavos). Her new id is still Westerosi and she came to live in Braavos because she was orphaned after her father died on the ship Nymeria and the captain of the ship had no use for her.

14) The end of the chapter sees her leave the temple.[/spoiler]

Pa me tenuto ubi zelja da nadjem to poglavlje (ako ga uopste ima) u originalu.
Ali koliko ja znam nista nije sigurno.
“'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat. 'We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'”
~ Alice In Wonderland, Lewis Caroll
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Sep 02, 2004 5:22 am

Postod Aducabar u Sub Nov 27, 2004 4:08 pm

Nema ga u originalu, ovo su samo zabeleške sa nekog od čitanja (to je Martinova praksa, da na sajmovima knjiga i sl. manifestacijama čita nova poglavlja).

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

Postod Torin u Uto Mar 01, 2005 2:29 pm

The few, the proud, the Dwarves
I Tirion je bio naš
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Feb 28, 2005 2:52 pm

Postod High Duke u Uto Mar 01, 2005 3:54 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod m.ACA.k u Uto Mar 01, 2005 4:13 pm

[quote="$ock Puppet]
Ja imam samo onaj kad Arya tek dolazi u doticni hram, ne znam da li na taj mislis? Nije valjda izaslo vise preview chaptera sa istim PoV-om?[/quote]

ajde molim te pošalji meni taj chapter na amachak@yahoo.com ove ostale sam skinuo ali taj nisam, hvala unapred..............
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Nov 22, 2003 11:09 pm

Postod Galadriel0hr u Čet Maj 19, 2005 9:44 am

In the place of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the Sea! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Okt 27, 2003 7:13 pm

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Pesma leda i vatre