[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - He-Man (iliti Himen)

He-Man (iliti Himen)

Sve o najnovijim filmovima

Moderatori: Archmage, pirat_w

Re: He-Man (iliti Himen)

Postod Hordak u Pon Jun 28, 2010 3:55 am

Second born heir to the Horde Empire, Hec-Tor Kur™ arrived on the planet Eternia® while battling the cosmic warrior He-Ro™. Taking the name Hordak™, he raised and army and challenged the Snake Men™ for rule over the planet. And athough he defeated King Hssss™, Grayskull, leader of the free people of Eternia® succeeded in banishing him to the dimension of Despondos™.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Jun 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Postod Hordak u Sub Jul 31, 2010 1:54 am

ps: jos jednom se izvinjavavam sto sam krenuo da poredim Tolkiena i MOTU. To su jednostavno stvari koje nisu za poredjenje i svaka ima svoju posebnu vrednost. Tolkienova knjiga je proglasena za knijgu 20. veka i sta drugo onda covek da kaze a da ostane ziv, dokazano remek delo. MOTU su prvo bile igracke pa tek onda sve ostalo, i to je samo po sebi fenomen, igracke koje su napravile takav uticaj u popularnoj kulturi da se dodje do holivudskog filma??? ko je jos imao takav uticaj?mozda jos samo barbika...ali,evo tek sad MOTU likovima saznajemo prava imena u ovoj najnovijoj inkarnaciji.
Second born heir to the Horde Empire, Hec-Tor Kur™ arrived on the planet Eternia® while battling the cosmic warrior He-Ro™. Taking the name Hordak™, he raised and army and challenged the Snake Men™ for rule over the planet. And athough he defeated King Hssss™, Grayskull, leader of the free people of Eternia® succeeded in banishing him to the dimension of Despondos™.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Aducabar u Sub Jul 31, 2010 2:47 am

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

Postod Hordak u Sub Jul 31, 2010 10:31 am

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod GilGaladriel u Sub Jul 31, 2010 8:19 pm

:shocked:
++I am sorry. It is hard to convey five dimensional ideas in a language evolved to scream defiance at the monkeys in the other tree. ++
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Dec 02, 2002 11:35 pm

Postod Hama u Ned Avg 01, 2010 12:13 am

Mislim da previse ozbiljno shvatas s&m gay arijevca...:D
Lets go! Heroes for a day, Legends forever!!!

Postoje dve vrste ljudi sa kojima nemam mnogo zajednickog...one koji ne znaju engleski i one koji ne znaju da rade na kompjuterima...

Ne postoji evolucija, postoje samo zivotinje koje se Hami nisu dopale...

http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Predrag
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Dec 21, 2002 1:02 pm

Postod Shieldmaiden u Ned Avg 01, 2010 12:27 am

Hej, bar je raspoložen za raspravu od preko tri rečenice. Pozdravljam.
Korisnikov avatar
Zla Teta®
Zla Teta®

Pridružio se: Sre Jan 23, 2002 8:54 pm

Postod GilGaladriel u Ned Avg 01, 2010 12:49 am

Svejedno.
++I am sorry. It is hard to convey five dimensional ideas in a language evolved to scream defiance at the monkeys in the other tree. ++
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Aducabar u Ned Avg 01, 2010 1:01 am

Evo za prave fanove klasični momenat MotU mitologije, jedan od najvećih junaka Eternije radi junačke stvari:

Slika

Bogato!

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

Postod GilGaladriel u Ned Avg 01, 2010 1:07 am

Ahahahaha.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Hordak u Ned Avg 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Hordak u Ned Avg 01, 2010 3:53 pm

He-man VS Superman

Slika

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Hordak u Ned Avg 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Ne znam da li da pocnem ovde da postavljam oficijalnu MOTU mitologiju koja je svima vama ovde nepoznata. AKo se nastave prozivke i provokacije od strane nadleznih, verovatno cu prestati. Ali ajde da probam, da vidim da li ste otvoreni i za osale mitologije a ne samo za jednu...

He-man mitologija pocinje hiljadama godina pre nego sto se glavni lik He-man rodio, i mnogo je veca nego sto ste mislili...

Pa da pocnemo:

The Great Wars

After the rise of the Horde Empire, evil again outweighed the forces of good in the five dimensions, so in every generation a Cosmic Warrior was recruited by the Overlords of Trolla to fight against evil. Each was given the Sword of He, a weapon infused with the Power of the Universe. They were also assigned a Trollan guide to watch over and advise them in their quests.

Given the sword of He by the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension of Trolla, Ro, the most powerful wizard in the universe, was told to "go forth and combat evil." During one such epic battle, he was infected with a techno-organic virus by the despotic leader of an Intergalactic Empire, Horde Supreme. Ro was sent through a vortex to the magic planet of Eternia, a place of mystery and power where King Grayskull fought against the forces of evil led by Snake Men Leader King Hssss. Second born heir to the Horde Empire, Hec-Tor Kur, arrived on the planet during this battle as well.
Upon his arrival, Ro was healed by the wise Eldor in a mystical pool which absorbed his virus. In gratitude, He-Ro swore to help free Eternia from the Snake Men and newly arrived Horde invaders led by Kur, who had taken the name Hordak, raised an army, and challenged the Snake Men for rule over the planet.

The heroic giant Tytus, originally from the mountains of Perpetua, was forced to leave his home after his herd of dinosaurs began developing strange techno parts. He traveled across Eternia to seek help from Grayskull’s village. There he joined the King and He-Ro in battle against the Snake Men and Horde. He helped construct one of the Three Towers during a temporary truce with all warring factions.

Heroically mastering the secret power of He-Ro’s sword, Grayskull, leader of the free people of Eternia, fought side-by-side with the cosmic warrior and their allies against both the evil Hordak and King Hssss. They defended the planet together until He-Ro eventually bequeathed his sword to the King upon his heroic death. After He-Ro’s death the giant warlord Tytus used his great strength to build King Grayskull a mighty fortress, incorporating the symbol of the Cosmic Warriors into the entrance as a tribute to their fallen comrade. At the end of The Great Wars, Tytus fell during the First Ultimate Battle Ground, heroically sacrificing his life to stop the rampaging evil giant Megator!

Although Hordak defeated King Hssss, Grayskull succeeded in banishing the Horde leader to the dimension of Despondos. The act was not without sacrifice, as Grayskull fell before Hordak’s magic. However, the king was able to preserve his powers inside the Sword of He so that one day his descendents could reclaim the Power and call upon Grayskull’s name whenever evil threatened the peace of Eternia. To this day, Grayskull’s spirit remains hidden away deep inside the castle which will forever bear his name.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Postod Dain u Ned Avg 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Slika
"Willing is not enough, we must do. Knowing is not enough, we must apply."

"I don't like jellyfish, they're not a fish, they're just a blob
They don't have eyes, fins or scales, like a cod
They float about stingin' people in the seas
An' no one eats jellyfish with chips and mushy peas.
Get rid of them!"
Korisnikov avatar
Dain
Dain

Pridružio se: Uto Jun 18, 2002 7:07 pm

Postod Hordak u Ned Avg 01, 2010 5:17 pm

evo i slika jedne od bitaka iz The Great Wara izmedju tadasnje dve zle sile, domorodaca Snake mena i okupatora Evil Horde u verovatno bitci za Zmijsku planinu. Slika se nalazi u prostoriji o Eternijinoj istoriji u zamku Grayskull i pojavila se u animiranoj seriji:

Slika

Slika

slika i statua Kralja Grayskulla, drevnog pretka He-mana (ali i Skeletora jer je Skeletor zapravo polubrat He-manovog oca Kralja Randora) i ciji He-man zapravo nosi mac i dobija njegovu moc koji je poginuo u The Great Waru ali i uspeo da zaustavi zle sile:

Slika

Slika

ps The Great War se takodje spominje i u prvom motu ministripu 1981.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Filmske novosti