[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Tuzne vijesti

Tuzne vijesti

Najluđi svet u celom multiverzumu

Moderatori: Aradela, S

Re: Tuzne vijesti

Postod Stark u Čet Jan 17, 2008 10:58 am

Sranje,sto se bas on razboleo,bas su mi se svidele njegove knjige.Jos mi sad fali i Martin da odapne pa da se ubijem...
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Nov 29, 2007 12:52 pm

Postod Sherif Gile u Pon Apr 07, 2008 2:01 pm

E ljudi, Pračet je skroz izlapeo, da mu je ostala trunka razuma ne bi dozvolio da onako unakaze Boju magije i Svetlost čudesnog
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Okt 23, 2004 2:28 pm

Postod Sargon u Pon Apr 07, 2008 2:57 pm

Zaista tuzne vijesti :cry: , prvo Jordan pa Clarke, a sad i Prachett. Jel zna neko kakva je to bolest u pitanju?
Milad'ne oni tvoji gonjaju ona kolus'na skrndace se nedje u cavrlj'nu! :)
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Feb 13, 2007 3:32 pm

Postod Hama u Pon Apr 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Hm...spisateljstvo?
Lets go! Heroes for a day, Legends forever!!!

Postoje dve vrste ljudi sa kojima nemam mnogo zajednickog...one koji ne znaju engleski i one koji ne znaju da rade na kompjuterima...

Ne postoji evolucija, postoje samo zivotinje koje se Hami nisu dopale...

http://www.improbableisland.com/home.php?r=Predrag
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Dec 21, 2002 1:02 pm

Postod Sargon u Uto Apr 08, 2008 6:03 pm

Milad'ne oni tvoji gonjaju ona kolus'na skrndace se nedje u cavrlj'nu! :)
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Feb 13, 2007 3:32 pm

Postod Dirael u Sub Okt 25, 2008 9:08 pm

:shocked: NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ne Teri! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :shocked:

I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Mar 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Postod bookman u Pon Okt 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Tek sad sam vidio ovo.
Dobra stvar je da Teri sada može uživati čitajući svoje knjige, prvi put, koliko on zna.
NISI TI NA NEBU SAM
BOGOVA JE POVAZDAN
S NEKIM ĆU SE VEĆ NAGODITI
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Jul 02, 2008 1:30 pm

Postod DevouredSoul u Pon Okt 27, 2008 8:30 pm

Meni je nekako vishe zhao Adamsa. Teri se bar napisao. Ali stvarno shteta. Dobri pisci bi zhiveli vechno, da se ja pitam. Ili bar dok su u stanju da pishu dobre knjige.
...a grlo luta britvom...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Mar 26, 2003 10:17 pm

Postod Binki u Sre Okt 29, 2008 9:10 pm

In August 2007, Pratchett was misdiagnosed as having had a minor stroke in 2004 or 2005, which was believed to have damaged the right side of his brain. While his motor skills had been affected, the observed damage had not impaired his ability to write (or at least no one noticed the difference).[24] On 11 December 2007, Pratchett posted online that he had been newly diagnosed with a very rare form of early-onset Alzheimer's disease, which he said "lay behind this year's phantom 'stroke'." He has a rare form of the disease called posterior cortical atrophy, in which areas at the back of the brain begin to shrink and shrivel.[12] Pratchett appealed to people to "keep things cheerful", and proclaimed that "we are taking it fairly philosophically down here and possibly with a mild optimism."[26] Leading the way, Pratchett stated that he feels he has time for "at least a few more books yet", and added that while he understands the impulse to ask 'is there anything I can do?', in this particular case he will only entertain such offers from "very high-end experts in brain chemistry."[26] Discussing his diagnosis at the Bath Literature Festival, Pratchett revealed that he now found it too difficult to write dedications when signing books.[27]

In March 2008, Pratchett announced he was donating one million US dollars (about £494,000) to the Alzheimer's Research Trust, claiming he had spoken to at least 3 brain tumour (cancer) survivors whilst he had spoken to no survivors of Alzheimer's disease, and that he was shocked "to find out that funding for Alzheimer's research is just 3% of that to find cancer cures."[12][28][29] Of his donation Mr. Pratchett said: "I am, along with many others, scrabbling to stay ahead long enough to be there when the Cure comes along.”[30] Pratchett's donation inspired an internet campaign where fans hope to 'Match it for Pratchett', by raising another $1 million.[31]

In April 2008, the BBC began working with Pratchett to make a documentary series based on his illness.[32] He also made an appearance on The One Show on 15 May 2008, talking about his condition. He was the subject and interviewee of the 20 May 2008 edition of On the Ropes (Radio 4), discussing Alzheimer's and how it had affected his life.

On 8 June 2008, news reports indicated that Pratchett had an experience, which he described as: "It is just possible that once you have got past all the gods that we have created with big beards and many human traits, just beyond all that, on the other side of physics, there just may be the ordered structure from which everything flows" and "I don’t actually believe in anyone who could have put that in my head".[33] He went into further detail on Front Row, in which he was asked if this was a shift in his beliefs: "A shift in me in the sense I heard my father talk to me when I was in the garden one day. But I'm absolutely certain that what I heard was my memories of my father. An engram, or something in my head."..."This is not about God, but somewhere around there is where gods come from."[34]

Verujem da ima veza on kod Smrti.....nadzivetja nas.....
JA vladam grobom

Sleep. Those little slices of death.

Videti svet u zrncu peska
I nebo u divljem cvatu,
Drzati beskraj na dlanu ruke
I vecnost u jednom satu
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Nov 25, 2007 11:17 pm

Postod Doolio u Čet Okt 30, 2008 2:26 am

VIDECEMO
...TAJ RAD...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Mar 31, 2003 5:09 pm

Postod S u Uto Nov 04, 2008 4:18 pm

Ne bi mi smetalo :)
There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in

Blog "Protiv negativnog"
www.stefandjukic.com
Kolumna - Opijumski ratovi
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Jan 13, 2002 9:32 pm

Postod SonOfTomorow u Sre Nov 05, 2008 12:07 am

Lik je besmrtan...
Verovatno igra Poker sa Smrcu svake subote, pod uslovom da Smrt moze toliko da iskrivi vreme-prostor kontinuum...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 29, 2008 3:37 pm

Postod Javana Kementari u Uto Dec 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Ma shta vam je ljudi. Jeste crap shto je navukao boleshtinu, ali verovatno cje i sam napraviti parodiju na to u nekoj od sledecjih knjiga (chim se pomiri sa tim).
You can see it's all a show
so keep on laughing as you go
just remember that the last laugh is on you
:mrgreen:
Ahahahahaha! Ahahahaha! Aahahaha! BEWARE!!!!! Yrs sincerely The Opera Ghost
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Jul 17, 2003 12:56 pm

Postod DarkSerbianElf u Sre Feb 03, 2010 3:29 am

Стварно тужна вест, али увак када помислим на Дагласа Адамса некако се оспокојим, човек је написао 30+ књига, а сироти Адамс није успео да нам подари ни 10 :(
Замислите Свет и Данашњицу са 30+ Дагласових књига :shocked:
Све у свему веома тужна ствар, али иако је то веома себично и грозно поредити писце по броју написаних књига, Тери је прошао боље од Адамса :cry:
*Taum je osnovna jedinica mere magijske jacine.Definisana je kao kolicina magije potrebna da se stvori jedan mali golub, ili tri bilijarske kugle normalne velicine.
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Čet Jan 13, 2005 3:28 am

Prethodni

Povratak na Discworld