[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - The Wire

The Wire

Svi ih bar po malo gledamo

Moderatori: Elu Tingol, Beren, Strider

Re: The Wire

Postod Nemini u Čet Jul 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Nisam ljubitelj krimi serija, ali The Wire je nešto najinteligentnije što sam gledala na televiziji. Četvrta sezona mi je naročito dobra jer je najemotivnija (I'm siding with my kids) i čak sam se i rasplakala par puta. Ipak, najjači utisak na mene je ostavio kraj 2. sezone, . Ne sećam se da sam skoro gledala nešto tako jezivo.
severe and puritanical
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pet Okt 14, 2005 10:22 pm

Postod Pauleta u Čet Dec 02, 2010 11:47 am

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Okt 05, 2004 4:47 pm

Postod Elu Tingol u Čet Dec 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Leander Sydnor
Slika

53% Intelligence, 59% Morality, 64% Street-smarts, 44% Rebelliousness, 22% Industriousness, 49% Emotiveness, 32% Game and 44% Charisma!
I'm in, if it makes the fucking case I'm in all the way.

Sydnor is the new kid. You're new to the game, new to the job and new to the streets, and a whole range of people are going to have to show you the ropes before you really make anything of yourself. That's not all negative, at the very least being new means you are squeaky clean. Your morals are still intact, and people like you are necessary to bring some semblance of moral order to offset the corrupt bosses and the wanton rebels. But you are a fast learner, and you've got the innate ability to spot patterns and make connections which mean you'll rise fast. You could take any number of paths: the next Freamon, the next Daniels... or maybe the next McNulty?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Apr 26, 2004 8:26 pm

Postod NothingMan u Čet Dec 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Sidnor. :D
Šteta, hteo sam da budem neko uberkul, kao recimo Freamon.

Namond Brice
Slika
(26% Intelligence, 62% Morality, 20% Street-smarts, 53% Rebelliousness, 10% Industriousness, 63% Emotiveness, 40% Game and 33% Charisma)

Y’all say, don’t lie, don’t bump, don’t cheat, don’t steal or whatever. But what about y’all?
Noću sigurno sanjaš i zato stalno spavaš,
Ali život je ugrožen sa svih strana.
Panduri i doušnici su svuda.
U bistroima, devojke tvojih godina
Mirišu na mladost.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Ned Avg 29, 2004 3:05 am

Postod Aducabar u Čet Dec 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Jimmy McNulty

44% Intelligence, 46% Morality, 30% Street-smarts, 47% Rebelliousness, 29% Industriousness, 43% Emotiveness, 38% Game and 37% Charisma!

The fuck did I do?

Slika

As McNulty, your defining trait is your rebelliousness. In this case, read "asshole". But we're not talking any old asshole. We're talking a gaping chasm, completely out of proportion to every other facet of your being. It's probably some combination of your willingness to buck authority, self-righteous morals and natural intelligence. Making friends might be difficult and your bosses will hate you, but hey - fuck the bosses, right?

Korisnikov avatar
Zreo za penziju
Zreo za penziju

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 04, 2003 11:58 pm

Postod draganče u Čet Dec 02, 2010 3:46 pm

D'Angelo Barksdale
47% Intelligence, 36% Morality, 57% Street-smarts, 49% Rebelliousness, 33% Industriousness, 59% Emotiveness, 47% Game and 21% Charisma!
Where the fuck is Wallace?
Slika

It's telling that D'Angelo consistently places amongst the most loved Wire characters. People probably think extremely highly of you. And it isn't because you're the smartest or the most ethical, but from the infamous chess scene to his poignant analysis of the Great Gatsby, D'Angelo displays more insight into the game and his own life than perhaps any other character. Your emotiveness is therefore your defining trait. Don't be afraid to ask the difficult questions - like what happened to Wallace - because few else will.

Jebaga. Ispao sam emotivac. Na svu sreću ne ispadoh Omar
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Jun 29, 2004 11:35 pm

Postod Shieldmaiden u Čet Dec 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Heh, svi smo različiti.

Namond Brice
44% Intelligence, 67% Morality, 30% Street-smarts, 37% Rebelliousness, 27% Industriousness, 86% Emotiveness, 43% Game and 44% Charisma!
Y’all say, don’t lie, don’t bump, don’t cheat, don’t steal or whatever. But what about y’all?
Slika

As Namond, your defining trait is your emotiveness. You just want to be an individual, whether that means differentiating yourself from your father or wearing a ponytail even though it makes you an easy target for the po-lice. Like Namond, you are smarter than you might think, and while your tendency to react emotionally to bad situations isn't a great quality to have when out on the corners, it makes you a shoe-in for the debate team.
A sad ostaje da konačno odgledam seriju. :)
Korisnikov avatar
Zla Teta®
Zla Teta®

Pridružio se: Sre Jan 23, 2002 8:54 pm

Postod Dain u Čet Dec 02, 2010 11:15 pm

I ja dobih Nejmonda.

..THE fuck?
"Willing is not enough, we must do. Knowing is not enough, we must apply."

"I don't like jellyfish, they're not a fish, they're just a blob
They don't have eyes, fins or scales, like a cod
They float about stingin' people in the seas
An' no one eats jellyfish with chips and mushy peas.
Get rid of them!"
Korisnikov avatar
Dain
Dain

Pridružio se: Uto Jun 18, 2002 7:07 pm

Postod Maglor the Minstrel u Čet Dec 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Pa kad si retardirani neshvaceni klinac.

Ja sam dobio onu advokaticu. Mislim da sam pogresno odgovorio na pitanje o seksualnom odnosu sa dzinovskim crncem. Ili mozda nisam...
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 23, 2002 12:46 am

Postod Maglor the Minstrel u Čet Dec 02, 2010 11:25 pm

E, a uradio sam i jos jednom jer sam hteo da budem manja zena i dobio sam Karketija.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 23, 2002 12:46 am

Postod Dain u Pet Dec 03, 2010 2:04 am

"Willing is not enough, we must do. Knowing is not enough, we must apply."

"I don't like jellyfish, they're not a fish, they're just a blob
They don't have eyes, fins or scales, like a cod
They float about stingin' people in the seas
An' no one eats jellyfish with chips and mushy peas.
Get rid of them!"
Korisnikov avatar
Dain
Dain

Pridružio se: Uto Jun 18, 2002 7:07 pm

Postod rinsvind u Pet Dec 03, 2010 9:37 am

Slika

Gus Haynes

56% Intelligence, 67% Morality, 43% Street-smarts, 23% Rebelliousness, 67% Industriousness, 20% Emotiveness, 45% Game and 63% Charisma!

Tom Wolfe wannabe, think you're gonna get a phrase like that past me? No fucking way, motherfucker!

As Gus you've got a strict sense of journalistic ethics. That doesn't sound all that laudable, but if the dissemination of factual and valuable information is the basis of a free society, then your stand against the fraudsters and embossers really does mean a damn. As such, your morality is your defining trait. You aren't one for manipulating your way up the chain of command: you believe in your job and you stick to it. If a promotion comes, then it comes. Your dependability is matched by your intelligence, but never forget that the game cares not for who has "the facts" or "ethics". Even then, I very much doubt that knowing that would stop you.

Hehehe, meldrik :)
Ako smo pali, padu smo bili skloni...
Korisnikov avatar
Petokraka
Petokraka

Pridružio se: Pon Jun 10, 2002 3:49 pm

Postod gnostik u Uto Jan 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Whenever in a line of thought there is just a slight opening towards a tasteless obscenity - I will take that road!
Slavoj Žižek
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Jun 17, 2006 8:45 am

Postod Shieldmaiden u Pet Mar 25, 2011 12:57 am

Korisnikov avatar
Zla Teta®
Zla Teta®

Pridružio se: Sre Jan 23, 2002 8:54 pm

Postod gnostik u Sub Maj 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Sažetak svih pet sezona u 5 minuta ::T::
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/20 ... _wire.html
Whenever in a line of thought there is just a slight opening towards a tasteless obscenity - I will take that road!
Slavoj Žižek
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sub Jun 17, 2006 8:45 am

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Serije