[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
www.tolkien.rs • Pogledaj temu - Crvena Zvezda - Fan klub! Samo za obozavatelje!

Crvena Zvezda - Fan klub! Samo za obozavatelje!

Fudbal, Košarka, Odbojka, Stoni tenis....mmmm... Stoni tenis...

Moderatori: Ereinion, Elu Tingol

Crvena Zvezda - Fan klub! Samo za obozavatelje!

Postod BEAST u Ned Nov 17, 2002 11:41 am

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Apr 10, 2002 8:08 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Archaon u Ned Nov 17, 2002 2:01 pm

SVI LJUDI SU JEDNAKI ALI SAM JA JEDNAKIJI OD DRUGIH

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Mar 12, 2002 1:01 am

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Yavanna u Ned Nov 17, 2002 4:21 pm

Greater the magic greater the price that must be paid.

"Two hundred twenty-two days of light
Will be desired by a night
A moment for the poet's play
Until there's nothing left to say..."

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Pon Maj 20, 2002 8:25 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Master u Ned Nov 17, 2002 8:37 pm

Braindead

Such a lonely day And it's mine The most loneliest day of my life Such a lonely day Should be banned It's a day that I can't stand
Such a lonely day Shouldn't existIt's a day that I'll never miss Such a lonely day And it's mine The most loneliest day of my life
And if you go, I wanna go with you And if you die, I wanna die with you Take your hand and walk away
Korisnikov avatar
Master
Master

Pridružio se: Sre Jun 26, 2002 3:11 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Yavanna u Ned Nov 17, 2002 8:47 pm

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Hell Lord u Ned Nov 17, 2002 10:00 pm

Well I’ve taken all the shit I will take from you
And I’ve only just begun to see the light
You’re just a big disgrace
Turn around, get out of my face
You’ve got no fuckin’ class
Reptile, you’re a snake in the grass

Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Okt 29, 2002 8:38 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Yavanna u Ned Nov 17, 2002 10:39 pm

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Melkor u Ned Nov 17, 2002 10:56 pm

You are the most beautiful child of all,
I hold you like my own blood,
you are the most beautiful child,
Even the bad is good, in me...
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Sre Apr 03, 2002 6:06 pm

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Ober u Pet Nov 22, 2002 7:28 pm

Moyers: What happens to the idea of the dignity of the human species if population growth continues at its present rate?

Asimov: Democracy cannot survive overpopulation. Human dignity cannot survive it. Convenience and decency cannot survive it. As you put more and more people into the world, the value of life not only declines, it disappears. It doesn't matter if someone dies. The more people there are the less one individual matters.
Korisnikov avatar
Apokalipsa
Apokalipsa

Pridružio se: Pet Avg 17, 2001 11:08 am

Crvena Zvezda

Postod Radoje u Pet Nov 22, 2002 7:32 pm

How high do you want to get today?
Korisnikov avatar
Član
Član

Pridružio se: Uto Apr 16, 2002 8:30 pm

Crvena Zvezda